Szentendre - Visegrád circle line
The Budapest-Szentendre-Visegrád cruise boat cruises the Little Danube. Other stops on the route are Leányfalu and Tahitótfalu. During the trip, passengers can sail in a romantic atmosphere in the Danube bend, while enjoying fantastic views of Szentendre's charming buildings, the Solomon Tower and Visegrád Castle, among others. The Danube bend is a favourite destination for cycling enthusiasts, so bicycle transport is also available on the route. A buffet is available on board.
HIGH SEASON LINE
26 May - 17 September 2023
Friday - Saturday - Sunday
+ 29th May Pentecost Monday
|SZENTENDRE - departure||10.45||VISEGRÁD - departure||17.00|
|VISEGRÁD - arrival||12.45*||SZENTENDRE - arrival||18.15|
*Connecting to Visegrád Circle Line
On this roundtrip you can buy a DAILY ticket, which is valid all day on the day of purchase, for the flight departing on that day, on that roundtrip.
|PERSON||1 500 HUF / pax / day|
|DOG||1 000 HUF / dog / day|
|BIKE||1 000 HUF / bike / day|
- Our prices apply per route.
- Seating on our ships is limited.
- Separate ticket purchase is required per cruise.
- Tickets purchased on the day of validity can be used to embark and disembark at any station on the route on the day of validity.
- The timetable may vary depending on the water conditions and passenger traffic
- 29 th May Pentecost Monday will sail
- Our ferry will not be running on 20 August, please check our website for further timetables for 20 August.