Szentendre - Visegrád circle line
The Budapest-Szentendre-Visegrád cruise boat cruises the Little Danube. Other stops on the route are Leányfalu and Tahitótfalu. During the trip, passengers can sail in a romantic atmosphere in the Danube bend, while enjoying fantastic views of Szentendre's charming buildings, the Solomon Tower and Visegrád Castle, among others. The Danube bend is a favourite destination for cycling enthusiasts, so bicycle transport is also available on the route. A buffet is available on board.
THIS BOAT WILL NOT STOP AT LEÁNYFALU, TAHITÓTFALU PORT,
BECAUSE OF THE LOW WATER LEVEL.
LOW SEASON LINE
23-30 September 2023
|SZENTENDRE - departure||10.45||VISEGRÁD - departure||17.00|
|VISEGRÁD - arrival||12.45*||SZENTENDRE - arrival||18.15|
*Connecting to Visegrád Circle Line
- Our prices apply per route.
- Seating on our ships is limited.
- Separate ticket purchase is required per cruise.
- Tickets purchased on the day of validity can be used to embark and disembark at any station on the route on the day of validity.
- The timetable may vary depending on the water conditions and passenger traffic
- 29 th May Pentecost Monday will sail
- Our ferry will not be running on 20 August, please check our website for further timetables for 20 August.